About Me

My photo
I love reading education blogs, fashion blogs, craft blogs and dreaming!

Check Out My Store

Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth - TeachersPayTeachers.com

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Another blog award!

Wow.  I can't believe it! Mrs. Tompkins at Wild About First Grade passed along the Top 10 Blog Award to me!!

Click on this link to view the rules of the award!

Here are my top 3 (I tried really hard to find blogs that didn't have this award yet- and I couldn't find many! If you don't have this award- let me know and I'll add you to my list! You're all my "top 10")
Third Grade Treasures
Miss Third Grade
Math Workshop Adventures

A quick picture *as promised* of dress like your favorite character day.  On the left is Snow White, I am the Giving Tree in the middle, and on the right is Miss Frizzle!




In unrelated news- my husband was accepted into a graduate program! This weekend we have been busy celebrating and spending time together! It will be hard for me to have him go from being at home all the time to being busy at school so I am going to take advantage of the time we have together now before his program starts!

Enjoy your Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award and on your husband's great news.
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added you to the 2nd and 3rd grade lists!! :) Thanks for stopping by.
    Julie
    Thoughts of a Third Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete